Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Oh No!!! (update on eBay problem...HELP!)

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Remember how I told you all that I bought something on the 23rd and it still hadn't come??

    Well I emailed the lady...and today I got a "Mailer Demon" message thingey back saying there was NO SUCH EMAIL ACCOUNT! and YES, I double checked it and I did type in the email address right!

    I'm young and I've never had this sort of thing happen to me before, nor do I know what to do! Can someone please give me steps on how to file a complaint thru PayPal or something like that? Thanks so much... [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Elle [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Its very easy! I just filed one the other day! There should be a link right within paypal... you click on the status screen where it shows all your transactions, then you click on the transaction your wondering about and it should be within it.... you just click on a few things such as " item never received" and then they start the investigation... they give the seller 10 days to respond and if not, they credit your account... mine is on day #10 so I will have to let you know when I receive my refund.. its pretty simple to do.. good luck!

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm there but it says to enter your PAYPAL TRANSACTION ID. I have NO idea what this is...I try to enter my PayPal login name but it doesn't allow that many letters...what do I do now?

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nevermind! got it all figured out...I did it! YAy! Hopefully this will turn out good...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ninasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Posts
    144
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did you pay with paypal? If not, then this has nothing to do with paypal. If so, you should be able to find that transaction and id.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good luck!

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nina also file a case with ebay so that they can start the ball rolling on an investigation. Feel free to PM me or Email me if you need any help. I'm online everytime practically all the time

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •